Return to the home page

Community Links

Useful Links

 
HOME Accounts About Us Online Banking Locations and Times

Services

 

Contact Us 24 Hour Access Privacy Policy Site Map



 


About Us

THE ATLANTA NATIONAL BANK was issued a Charter Certificate on May 21, 1887 by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. The organizers of The Atlanta National Bank purchased the assets of the Atlanta Bank and the sale was consummated on July 4, 1887. The Bank outgrew the facilities by 1916 and the corner building in Atlanta at Railroad & Vine Streets was purchased and renovated by December 1916. With continued growth over the years, a new facility was built and the present location became it’s new home on June 11, 1973. The bank purchased the McLean branch in 1997 from then Magna Bank.

The main office of The Atlanta National Bank is located at 105 SW Church St. in Atlanta, IL. The McLean branch is located at the corner of Franklin & Hamilton Streets in downtown McLean, IL.

The bank has deep ties in the area and strives to serve the financial needs of the area with a full product line. The Board of Directors feels strongly about serving our area. Part of the summary of our mission statement sums up our thoughts and follows: We are not out to be the largest bank in the Country, or even the County. We have no plans to acquire other financial institutions in order to become larger. That is not our idea of what banking is all about. On the other hand, we do not intend on being acquired. In this day and age of volatility in the banking industry, one less thing our customers need to worry about is whether this bank will be here next year.

If we can be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us in person or by phoning (217) 648-2315 in Atlanta or (309) 874-2313 in McLean.

Locations and Hours of Operation




 | Home | Accounts | About Us | Online Banking | Locations and Times | Services | Contact Us |
 
|
24 Hour Access| Privacy Policy | Community Links | Useful Links | Site Map |
 |
 
AudioTel Corporation
Copyright © 1998-2007